If you are at all familiar with the versatile landscape that Christians in the UK have to tread you would have knowingly or unknowingly come into contact with Christian Concern and the Christian Legal Centre.
On this episode of the Anvil & Hammer I am joined by Michael Phillips the lawyer of our friend Christian Hacking and a member of the Christian Legal Centre who describes what you should do if you were to find yourself or someone you love being persecuted for their Christian convictions.
Michael speaks about some of his cases alongside noteworthy ones that he and the Christian Legal Centre did not represent such as a former police officer who was investigated by police over alleged transphobic comments.
Michael answer question like: Does the UK have free speech? How should we share the gospel in the public arena?
We even get into shadow banning and anti-Christian social media bias.
Grab an Italian percolated, Sumatra medium roast coffee, sit back and focus. It is about to get real. It’s hammer time.
- Being Persecuted? Contact The Christian Legal Centre: https://christianconcern.com/contact-us/
- Stay Updated on Christian Legal Cases: https://christianconcern.com/sign-up/
- Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Become A Christian: https://thearmourybiblegame.com/anvil-hammer/blog/here-are-5-reasons-why-you-should-not-become-a-christian
- The Armoury Bible Game Expansion Decks: https://thearmourybiblegame.com/guild-members
- Free Sermon Notebook: https://thearmourybiblegame.com/notebook